Crib Fitted Silk Sheet
With every JUNO purchase, we will be donating 2% to HERD - South Africas First Elephant Orphanage.
Learn more about HERD at herd.org.za
Baby’s skin is especially thin, sensitive and reactive to temperature changes. One of the main benefits of silk is that it helps keep moisture close to your skin without absorbing oils and drying out skin over time. Silk is also hypo-allergenic and has a natural resistance to bacteria, dust-mites and mould.
A key to a baby’s best night sleep is ensuring they are at an optimum, regulated temperature throughout the night which makes silk sheets so important. JUNO silk sheets are temperature regulating meaning they keep baby warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
All JUNO baby cot bedding products are made from 100% 19-momme Mulberry silk.
Silk has many health benefits including:
- Reduced friction; reducing bald spots, knots and frizz
- Naturally Hydrating and Non-absorbent; doesn’t strip skin or hair of natural oils
- Temperature regulating; helps keep baby warm in winter and cool in summer
- Uninhabitable by dust mites (perfect for allergy/asthma sufferers)
- Breathable and naturally hypoallergenic
- Machine washable (Use a wool/silk - enzyme free - detergent)